~~COMMISSION STATUS: OPEN!~~
the duskhopper likes: the 1920s, electroswing, daft punk, metalocalypse, steam powered giraffe, welcome to night vale, burlesque, and also making friends. c:
the fact that they cancelled both readymade magazine and fiberarts magazine.
- me: (pulls up pictures of fennec foxes to show boyfriend)
- boyfriend: PPFFHAHAHAHAHAHA!! alien babieees...
Opening commissions in order to A.) help make ends meet, and B.) keep me focused on my goal of becoming a tattoo artist. Now on to the pertinent stuff:
- Tattoo designs only, please.
- Nothing racist/sexist/homophobic/etc.
- Pricing based on an hourly rate: $15.00 flat rate for the first half hour, $10.00 for every hour after that. That being said…
- I am willing to negotiate prices on a case to case basis.
- Payment will be through PayPal, and you will not be charged until the piece is complete.
- Message me through tumblr if you’re interested, and I’ll give you my email.
For more examples of my art, click here.
Heart attacks symptoms are different for women. I recently learned this.
Everyone should know these things.
thanks to mainstream media and being unable to show breasts on TV, way too few people know about female signs of cardiac distress, and impending heart attacks. they only know about the “pain in the left arm” male symptom.
i had all these symptoms once and they sent me right to hospital
it was scary bc i didnt know these were the symptoms for female heart issues
Please, please, PLEASE, reblog this. i don’t know if I did save or called false alarm, with my boss’ life tonight. I felt I was being a bit paranoid, overreacting, but I told Mirage my thoughts and he, after reading over the article I showed him, immediately sprung into action and then shooed her off to the hospital. I don’t know if I did or not, but I knew she’d been super stressed. She’d off-handedly commented on her arm tingling and I asked her if she felt queasy on a hunch. I went to look at the symptoms and we went from there.
J wishes to know if you’re still working on his arm piece. I told him I’d ask you so he’d stop whinging about it.
i am! i got discouraged with it for a while because i just couldn’t make it look right, but it’s getting back on track now.